Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Question of the Day 2

I've had my second Question of the Day presented on SQLServerCentral.com.  To visit the question of the day, go here: SQL CHOOSE

To re-read my post on SQL CHOOSE, go here: SQL CHOOSE Post

You can also join the discussion on the question by going here: SQL CHOOSE Discussion

I'm certainly learning a lot about what needs to be considered when putting together these questions.  With this question of the day, I've found out that people outside of the U.S. are answering.  Because of this, they are using a different language for SQL Server than me, which apparently affects how different data is presented.  In my case, dates are presented differently depending on the language you use and this caused more people to get unexpected errors.  This is a good thing to consider in case you are working with people overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment